Education & Training
Committed to the Happiness and Wellbeing of People and Horses.
FOR EQUINE-ASSISTED PSYCHOTHERAPY & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Eagala is a global organization with over 2,500 certified members in 45 countries. We set the global standard in the world of equine-assisted psychotherapy and personal development.
Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship Intl.®
Ensuring excellence and changing lives through equine-assisted activities and therapies®
PO Box 33150 | Denver, CO 80233 | (800) 369-7433 (RIDE) | www.pathintl.org
PATH Intl. Mission
The Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Intl.) promotes safety and optimal outcomes in equine-assisted activities and therapies for individuals with special needs.
PATH Intl. Vision
The Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Intl.) is a global authority, resource and advocate for equine-assisted activities and therapies and the equines in this work that inspire and enrich the human spirit.
PATH Intl. boasts the best standards in the industry and several different EAAT disciplines and certification levels.
Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor
Therapeutic Riding Instructor
Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning
Therapeutic Driving Instructor
Interactive Vaulting Instructor
Founded in 1997 by author, lecturer and horse trainer Linda Kohanov, Eponaquest offers a variety of educational programs and in-depth retreats for amateur and professional equestrians, families, counselors, artists, educators and business leaders that employ horses in teaching people leadership, assertiveness, personal empowerment, relationship, intuition, and emotional fitness skills.
Eponaquest offers workshops and private sessions in:
- Leadership: one to five-day retreats developing assertiveness, team building, emotional fitness, nonverbal communication, innovation, conflict resolution, and leadership presence. Multi-week Professional and Life Coach training.
- Personal Development: relationship, emotional fitness, mindfulness, personal empowerment, energy healing and biofeedback, authentic community building, intuition, interspecies communication, Holotropic Breathwork, creativity, music, and writing retreats.
- Equestrian Skills: beginner to advanced horse care, training, riding, interspecies communication, stallion socialization, herd management, riding instructor training.
- Apprenticeships: advanced training in Equine-Facilitated Learning and Human Development or Equine Facilitated Psychotherapy leading to Eponaquest Instructor, Advanced Instructor, and/or Eponaquest Riding Instructor status.
EAQ® - (Equine Assisted Qualifications)
EAQ® – Home of Horse-based Learning and Education – sets and monitors quality standards for its equine assisted learning centres and provides training and qualifications for facilitators and others involved with equine assisted learning. There are a number of EAQ Approved Centres in the – UK and Australia offering interaction with horses for children, young people and adults leading to nationally-recognised qualifications.
Training for Facilitators
Training is available for facilitators, horse professionals, tutors, assessors and practitioners of equine assisted learning. Courses run throughout the year.
The Academy for Coaching with Horses - Colorado
Equine Facilitated Learning and Coaching – Kathy Pike
Kathy’s program is unique in that it offers the
Read more about our EFLC Training Programs:
- EFLC Level One Training Program
- Yearlong EFLC Certification Program
- Advanced Studies in Equine Facilitated Learning